Cant believe that our next trip is Holland & Belgium…Its like a dream come true AGAIN!!!
Tak sempat nk bawak rakan kongsi gi Hong Kong…ni dah gi Holland pulak…
Holland u olsss!!!!
Just look at this!!
The tulip has come to be a loved symbol of the Netherlands..
The world’s largest flower garden in Europe..
The most famous canals..Amsterdam has more canal then Venice…owwhh wow…
The National Museum of Holland: the Rijksmuseum. If nk tengok painting from the 17th century, beratus2 tahun lamenye ade kat sini…wowieee….!!
The 5 Star Hotel…ooohhh…Magnificionnn!!
Shopping in Rotterdam…
Not just superstore but it is megastore..
The Holland famous foooooddd….
Of course..starting with..
Belgian waffle….oh noooo…waffle asal dari sini…waffles Nelson tu tiru okies…
Oh myyy…seminggu kt sane tak payah makan pape pun takpe…nk makan chocolate sajekkk…
More and more chocolate!!
Oh goshh…is this all made by chocolate…GAME ON!!!
And last but not least…the most famous ice cream in Holland..that is..
Kat Malaysia mahal ice cream nih…ni kt Holland kite makan byk2 k…
Some facts about Holland…
Did you know that….
- Holland still has around a thousand old-fashioned working windmills? Oh, my hubby loves Windmills!
- Holland has no less than 15,000 km of cycle paths? They cycle a lot I guess.
- Every Dutch person has a bike and there are twice as many bikes as cars? Told ya!
- The Netherlands and Holland are the same place? Oranje?
- The Dutch are the tallest people in Europe? Tall, fair and handsome?
- One-quarter of Holland is below sealevel? Sounds like Venice…
- Most Dutch people speak a foreign language as well as Dutch? I heard they speak English.
- Amsterdam has 1,281 bridges? Jom amik gambar kat bridge!
- Amsterdam is built entirely on piles?
- The Van Gogh collections in the Van Gogh Museum and the Kröller-Müller Museum are the largest in the world?
- The highest point in Holland is 323 metres above sea level, and is referred to as a ‘mountain’?
- Rotterdam is the second largest port in the world?
- Holland is 6.7 metres below sea level at its lowest point?
- When you arrive at Schiphol Airport, you are four metres below sealevel?
- Holland has more than 4,400 km of navigable rivers, canals and lakes?
U want to know how to get this FREE ticket and F.O.C trip???
It is so simple…