3 days to go… Holland Here We Come!
To all my blog readers, I have to apologize sebab tak habis lagi update all Vietnam pictures dah nak kena pegi Holland pulak. Tapi takpe… Next Guangzhou trip will be a bit later so I promise all pictures will be updated. I PROMISE. 🙂
So, finally InsyaAllah myself, hubby and my other business partners will arrived in Amsterdam, Holland and Brussels, Belgium next Thursday. Tak sabar rasenya nak melihat keindahan ciptaan Allah dan menikmati all the local foods there. So jom berangan tgk2 gambar Holland dan persiapan Salha…
After so many travels, makin lama makin banyak beg luggage. Terbaru yang color hijau ni adalah FREE GIFT dari owner stokis kesayangan kami B32, CDM Chan. TQ Sifu.
Oh, checkout the weather! Sejuk tu 5-11 celcius…
Some of my jackets and hubby for the trip…
Long boots and not so long boots…
And this one… my living toys… boleh tak nak bawak jugak? Hehe… Takpe ni business trip. So family trip nanti Mama bawak adik yer..
Betul cakap Encik Tony Wheeler ni. All we have to do is DECIDE. Especially trip ni adalah FREE TRIP dari syarikat for achieving high performance in the business, all we need to do is DECIDE and DO IT. With the strong mentorship, strategy and ACTION, you too can get this trip!
Leave me a message, call or text me… I’ll guide you through our next trip. Guangzhou and insyaAllah LONDON in 2013!!! I’ll see you soon… XOXO.
Cant believe that our next trip is Holland & Belgium…Its like a dream come true AGAIN!!!
Tak sempat nk bawak rakan kongsi gi Hong Kong…ni dah gi Holland pulak…
Holland u olsss!!!!
Just look at this!!
The tulip has come to be a loved symbol of the Netherlands..
The world’s largest flower garden in Europe..
The most famous canals..Amsterdam has more canal then Venice…owwhh wow…
The National Museum of Holland: the Rijksmuseum. If nk tengok painting from the 17th century, beratus2 tahun lamenye ade kat sini…wowieee….!!
The 5 Star Hotel…ooohhh…Magnificionnn!!
Shopping in Rotterdam…
Not just superstore but it is megastore..
The Holland famous foooooddd….
Of course..starting with..
Belgian waffle….oh noooo…waffle asal dari sini…waffles Nelson tu tiru okies…
Oh myyy…seminggu kt sane tak payah makan pape pun takpe…nk makan chocolate sajekkk…
More and more chocolate!!
Oh goshh…is this all made by chocolate…GAME ON!!!
And last but not least…the most famous ice cream in Holland..that is..
Kat Malaysia mahal ice cream nih…ni kt Holland kite makan byk2 k…
Some facts about Holland…
Did you know that….
- Holland still has around a thousand old-fashioned working windmills? Oh, my hubby loves Windmills!
- Holland has no less than 15,000 km of cycle paths? They cycle a lot I guess.
- Every Dutch person has a bike and there are twice as many bikes as cars? Told ya!
- The Netherlands and Holland are the same place? Oranje?
- The Dutch are the tallest people in Europe? Tall, fair and handsome?
- One-quarter of Holland is below sealevel? Sounds like Venice…
- Most Dutch people speak a foreign language as well as Dutch? I heard they speak English.
- Amsterdam has 1,281 bridges? Jom amik gambar kat bridge!
- Amsterdam is built entirely on piles?
- The Van Gogh collections in the Van Gogh Museum and the Kröller-Müller Museum are the largest in the world?
- The highest point in Holland is 323 metres above sea level, and is referred to as a ‘mountain’?
- Rotterdam is the second largest port in the world?
- Holland is 6.7 metres below sea level at its lowest point?
- When you arrive at Schiphol Airport, you are four metres below sealevel?
- Holland has more than 4,400 km of navigable rivers, canals and lakes?
U want to know how to get this FREE ticket and F.O.C trip???
It is so simple…